GENERAL STUDIES –
- Early History of India till 5th Century A.D.
- British Ascendancy in India till 1792; British Paramountcy – Marathan and Rajputan.
GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENT
Physical Geography of India ; India and Environment.
Poverty; Education and Health Policies; Agriculture.
INDIAN POLITY AND GOVERNANCE
- Duties of the Prime Minister; Power to convene, adjourn, programme, dissolve; President’s power to issue ordinances; Matters pertaining to the functioning of the Parliament.
- Indian Governance and Polity – Public Policies in India; Rights.
A good idea about the globe with emphasis on India and her neighbours. Geographical locations of countries, their capitals, major water bodies, deserts, mountain ranges etc. are important to know.
- Delhi Declaration; Bilateral Agreements – Philippines, Vietnam, India, Nepal and Maldives.
- Latest situation in Nepal ; Indian Diaspora; European Union; SAARC.
Events as reported by national dailies over the period February 08 to 22, 2018 must be thoroughly read.
GMAT, LOGICAL REASONING ; BASIC NUMERACY; DATA INTERPRETATION
Venn Diagrams, Syllogisms, Directions, Mathematical Operations, Arguments and Conclusions.
It is expected that some questions will come from the previous syllabus as well.